4 thinly sliced medium potatoes.
4 boneless pork chops.
1 envelope of Lipton onion soup mix.
1 can cream of mushroom.
¼ cup of milk.
Salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, heat ¼ cup of oil and brown the pork chops then drain off fat.
- In a medium casserole dish, arrange the potato slices evenly then add a layer of pork chops.
- In a boil, mix together the onion soup mix, the cream of mushroom and milk and pour over the casserole to cover.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 1 hour.
- Easy, peasy and delicious! The creamy mixture adds a nice flavor the chops and potatoes. Give it a shot, you will like it.